In an era of unprecedented change in higher education, the Texas International Education Consortium (TIEC) provides programs and services that help students, universities, and their communities become more competitive in the worlds of education, business, the professions, and international affairs.
TIEC's comprehensive capabilities stem from more than 25 years of experience and its foundation in one of the largest and most highly regarded systems of U.S. public higher education—32 public universities in the State of Texas.
IN THE NEWS
• TIEC Welcomes New Vice President
• TIEP Faculty Member Represents TexTESOL in Capitol Hill Meetings
• Japanese English Teachers Arrive for Intensive Six-Month Program
• Mishima Students Enjoy Texas-Style Cultural Experience
• TIEP at Lamar to Host CEA Site Visit