Extra Assistance for Sponsored
Since the 1980s, the TIEC Sponsored Student Program has
assisted international students in the United States to
maximize their experiences in intensive English and academic
degree studies in American colleges and universities.
More than 50 sponsors in over 20 countries, representing
governments, educational institutions, corporations and
other organizations, have utilized TIEC services to enhance
Tailored to complement, rather than duplicate, the services
of sponsoring agencies, the TIEC Sponsored Student Program
reduces the overall cost to sponsors by enabling students
to complete their academic objectives in the shortest time.
The professional staff of the TIEC Sponsored Student Program
have assisted more than 2,500 students in completing their
academic programs and returning to their home countries.
See examples of Sponsored Student Programs conducted for:
The TIEC Sponsored Student Program offers the following
• Immigration assistance including issuance of immigration
• Arrival support including airport pick-up, orientation
to the U.S. and local community, and assistance with housing
and local banking
• Ongoing communication with sponsor via fax, telephone,
mail, courier, and electronic mail
• Toll-free telephone line to students and sponsors
accessible within the continental U.S.
• Health insurance coverage as required
• Financial services including accounts receivable
privileges and consolidated invoicing to sponsor
• Other services requested by the sponsor
• Academic advising upon arrival to U.S.
• Testing of English language and communication skills
• Placement in English language courses and/or test
• Facilitation of university selection and admission
University Enrollment Services
• Assignment of a TIEC student advisor to work with
the campus advisor
• Campus visits to monitor student progress
• Progress reports to sponsor including course schedules
more information on the TIEC Sponsored Student Program, e-mail
us at email@example.com
Return to Study and Training