Offering Students a Global Experience
Study abroad can mean study overseas or study in the United States—and TIEC can facilitate both.
Years of experience working with its 32 member institutions and conducting its own English language programs give TIEC the expertise to help educational institutions:
- Build programs for their own students wishing to study in other countries
- Recruit international students to their campuses
- Provide orientation and training for faculty interested in leading short-term programs abroad
- Develop new funding sources for student scholarships
- Tackle the full range of issues related to international study.
TIEC-affiliated universities offer study opportunities for students in programs that are world-famous for their academics and scholarship, as well as programs at numerous specialized research centers and institutes, extension and technical training programs, and public policy and service units.
The 32 Texas universities include members of the Association of American Universities, the National Association of State Universities and Land Grant Colleges, and the American Association of State Colleges and Universities. All are fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Student Mobility - Services for recruiting international students to Texas campuses and helping Texas students study abroad
Capacity Building - From marketing to English language instruction, services to help Texas universities expand their international programs